Give me just one generation of youth, and I’ll transform the whole world.”
― Vladimir Lenin
As we try to make sense of why so many things seem to be going wrong in our country, it’s important to understand how we got here and what we are up against. The aggressive push to indoctrinate our youth, the crime that is running unchecked in our cities, the attempt to reframe our nation’s history, the campaign against “misinformation”, the dismissal of individual liberty in favor of collectivism, the erosion of parental rights, the explosion of the techno-surveillance state, etcetera, may not appear an first glance to be connected. However, they are all part of a Communist revolution that has been stealthily taking place for decades in Western countries through a process called “ideological subversion”. This process has been successful largely because citizens became complacent, and too many have forgotten the lessons of the past in which tens of millions of people died brutal deaths under Communist rule. We elevated government over God and opened the door to subjective morality. Because we live in the most prosperous country in the world, the prospect of losing the freedom that most of us have always known is inconceivable. Yet, as Soviet dissident, Aleksander Solzhenitsyn, said,
“Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth.”
Consider the following list of “Communist Goals” that was taken from the book, “The Naked Communist,” written by former FBI agent Cleon Skousen and published in 1958. The list was read into the Congressional record by Democratic representative A. S. Herlong Jr. on Jan. 10, 1963.
Read carefully to note if any of these goals have been realized or are close to being achieved.
- Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
- Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
- Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under communist attack.
- Infiltrate the press.
- Gain control of key positions in radio, TV and motion pictures.
- Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. (An American communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”)
- Eliminate all laws of obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
- Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.
- Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
- Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
- Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
- Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
- Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
- Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.”
- Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand or treat.
- Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
- Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
- Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use “united force” to solve economic, political or social problems.
Listen carefully to KGB defector, Yuri Bezmonov’s, description of the psychological warfare being waged against America.
[Excerpt] “…ideological subversion involves changing the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that despite the abundance of information, no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their communities, and their country. It’s a great brainwashing process….”
Bezmonov’s warning to America was given in 1984 and is echoed by thousands of Communism survivors today. We are already living in what Rod Dreher terms a “soft totalitarianism.” The end result of this totalitarianism in America will not include a victory lap for LGBT activists, BLM, or Antifa. No, they are mere pawns who will eventually become as oppressed as the conservative Christian.
So what do we do?
We resist. While there is still time.
Decide where and how you can make a difference. We need all hands on deck if we are to secure our freedoms.
Let us heed the conclusion of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn’s 1974 essay, “Live Not By Lies”.
And so: We need not be the first to set out on this path – Ours is but to join! The more of us set out together, the thicker our ranks, the easier and shorter will this path be for us all! If we become thousands – they will not cope, they will be unable to touch us. If we will grow to tens of thousands – we will not recognize our country!
But if we shrink away, then let us cease complaining that someone does not let us draw breath – we do it to ourselves! Let us then cower and hunker down, while our comrades the biologists bring closer the day when our thoughts can be read and our genes altered.
And if from this also we shrink away, then we are worthless, hopeless, and it is of us that Pushkin asks with scorn:
Why should cattle have the gifts of freedom?
Their heritage from generation to generation is the belled yoke and the lash.
Executive Director, ND Conservative Advocates
“Communists possess the fortitude and knowledge to slowly re-engineer society.”
– Cleon Skousen
“We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to communism, but we can feed them small doses of socialism, until they awake to find they have true communism.”
– Nikita Khrushchev
The contemporary cult of social justice identifies members of certain social groups as victimizers, as scapegoats, and calls for their suppression as a matter of righteousness. In this way, the so-called social justice warriors, (aka SJWs) , who started out as liberals animated by an urgent compassion, end by abandoning authentic liberalism and embracing an aggressive and punitive politics that resembles Bolshevism, as the Soviet style of communism was first called.